Thursday, June 14, 2007

June 14

Today was pretty boring. I roller-bladed 5 miles downtown, went to starbucks, read for 2 hours. Then I stopped at the cemetery to see my mom's grave, which I pretty much put her in, and roller-bladed another 5 miles back home.
When I got home, I took a shower and went to a softball game. We got crushed. Literally. We lost because of the "slaughter rule", which basically states that if you are in the 5th inning and down by 12 you automatically lose. We've lost almost all of our games like that. The final score of this one was 22-2. Maddie (s) scored both of our runs. I got walked my first time up at bat. Well, hit. Same thing. Then I stole 2, and got out at 3. The second time, I hit a fly ball and someone caught it. Oh well, we suck, we lost. It might have something to do with the fact that we're rec. league playing travel league. Whatever.
Peace.

2 comments:

Thebasswizard said...

XD, I never knew that anyone could lose by that much.

Sorry, but it's funny.

Drakonnan said...

Meh alot of teams suck, its ok.