Sunday, June 17, 2007

June 17((It's not OK, but we're all right))

Went out to breakfast with my family. Bad idea. Got tortured. For Christ's sake, they just went on about the cemetery and my lip piercing thing the entire time. Oh wait! They stop to antagonize Lizzy about taking the train home from Chicago at 12:40! Assholes. Well, I owe a huge thanks to my actual brother Alex, who I refer to as Al, just so you know the difference. Al changed the topic from me to how my dad is going on a date instead of fishing with his own sons on father's day. Whateverr. I don't know what I'm going to do today. Probably just go on a bike ride. Such is life.
Emily and I went to some pet store that allowed dogs, and took Shorty and Snoopy. Fun. She wants me to go to the pool with her, but I'm not that sure that I want to. Oh well :)
Had dinner at my Aunt Debbie's house. It was gewd. My dad didn't come, but whatever. Al, Dave and I went. Was a bit awkward to tell you the truth.
Peace. 2 Songs of the Day today :D
Emotionless, Good Charlotte
Life of a Salesman, Yellowcard

11 comments:

Thebasswizard said...

The song isn't Hey Dad! It's Emotionless. Oh well, it's still an awesome song. It pwns mah cheetos.

nicole said...

idc. lmao.

Panda said...

I read those assholes' comments :/ If you want to get them back try this

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3ccoee

I made it and the key when installing is 'zenga'.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

HEWWwWWWWOOOOOOO

Panda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nicole said...

Guys, why do you feel the nedt to make fun of Panda? Panda, thanks, but "Holding onto anger is like holding onto a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone. You're the one who ends up getting burned". So I'm good.

Drakonnan said...

Guys just leave us ALL alone how bought that huh? Because Panda is completly right, your assholes.

Panda said...

Have you tried the software yet?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3ccoee