Saturday, June 16, 2007

June 16((do you want me to want you too?))

Kayla is a strange 50. Dana is an even stranger 49.
I thought about it. Maybe 1-40 are all the assholes, losers, and jerks, 41-46 are friends, and 47, 48, and 49 are the people who are your almost 50s. For some people it's more than 50. For some it's less. Depends on the person. Some are content with 50, some only need 100s, and some need 10s. I'm content with 50. I'm starting to move towards 100s though, which I'm also fine with.
Lauren, you'll always be my 100. Alex, you'll always be my 50. Even though I might have to take off my shirt and get kinky with some dead orphans. Sorry about the dance too, I might be going with a dead orphan instead of you. It was a tough choice, but in the end dead>>>>alive.
Well, we got crushed again. With style. It was 94 outside and nasty humid, so we were splashing each other. In white jerseys. We're smart. Ok, so after the game I talked rode back with madonna, rachel, maddie (s), Kayla, and Nafissa. It was fun, we called alex and tortured him. He and Kayla hate each other, or at least it seems like it. Well, there's a party later today for our team, then I think Lauren and I are going to the movies, then she's sleeping over? I don't know, I'll get back to that later. Peace.

Song of the Day-I want you to want me, Cheap Trick

14 comments:

Thebasswizard said...

What was the score?

Wait, do I even want to know?

Cheap Trick is awesome, and I am truly sorry for the Sal's Blog entry, I deleted them, I hope you feel a bit better. And the f*** do you get 10+ comments on one blog entry (here)? >:(

Oh, and before I forget, here's your dead baby joke of the day (It's a 2-parter, lucky you):

How do you get 100 babies into a bucket?
With a Blender.
How do you get them out again?
With Doritos

nicole said...

The comments? assholes. Rofl'd at the dead baby joke. you have good music taste.

Thebasswizard said...

Yeah, I know that most of the comments were spam, but still. 14 COMMENTS! That's like a dream to me.

Visit mah blog everybody! http://thebasswizard.blogspot.com/

Yeah, I know I have awesome taste in music. It runs in the family. My dad loved music, and I love music.

Gotta go, my little bro wants on.

Anonymous said...

Up the road, not across the highway! Remember that!

nicole said...

rofl. it's not a dream. it's a nightmare.

Thebasswizard said...

Yeah, I guess I can see your point.

But still, who were all those people and how did they know about your blog? I'm jealous.

nicole said...

idk, slammers.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nicole said...

Look, I don't care if you make fun of me. Just don't make fun of the other people here. It's not funny, and will do you no good.

Drakonnan said...

Pfft, why cant people just leave you alone? Its not that hard...

nicole said...

I don't care if they mock me. That just wasn't the case. They were making fun of other people, which is just annoying as hell.

Drakonnan said...

Maybe you shouldnt have posted the link on your Sals Blog and just pmed it to some people.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.